Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Song in my Heart

Tonight I feature a photo taken by Mona. Her blog features many birds, but this one is a favorite - the western meadowlark, the Montana state bird. Its beautiful song can be heard over the prairies and hills, fields and plains. Its splash of color is so welcome and cheery.

Has something or someone taken the song out of your heart? At times like that we do well to focus on God and not the problem. Let Him guide you toward solutions, accept the challenge, and move forward. We hurt ourselves so much when we hang onto the problems. Hang on to Him and let Him put the song back into your heart.

4 comments:

Gilly said...

What a simply beautiful bird! And a fantastic phot!

And yes, the song in my heart has gone. Maybe it will come back soon.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful meadowlark! Lovely photo! Touching statement...really makes me stop and think! Am hoping I can hear the song in my heart again soon.

Montanagirl said...

This is one of my favorite Meadowlark shots of all time. He posed so nicely for me! I love your post. I'm back to posting now that I'm back from the brandings (and Havre today).

Tina said...

What a wonderful reminder of where to focus our eyes - our song will follow when they're focused on God. Thanks for the great reminder. Love your photos too. Thanks again.
In His love,
tina