Friday, November 13, 2009

I Believe series part III

This is a memory from summer - a photo I did not use. The actual size of each peony is amazing. They usually end up on the ground because they are too heavy for the thin stalks, but I always enjoy that corner of the yard for a few weeks. I will share three thoughts for today:

I Believe... It isn't always enough to be forgiven by others; sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe... No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe... Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.


God can help us in those three areas. We are not left to work it out on our own.

3 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Amen to that last point! NICE photo too.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Praise God for that. I was just thanking God this morning that I don't have to go through this life without Him.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Love it! You are right, the world doesn't stop when we are grieving and we shouldn't expect it to.