Monday, December 14, 2009

Quietly Moving Ahead

I took this photo while we were driving down the freeway in northern Idaho a couple winters past. The snow load was just amazing!

Some times we think life is quieting down, then we really get dumped on. We get discouraged because we do not see immediate results.

That is when we have to stay calm in our faith and be patient. Our quiet trust in God is so important. God is still at work in our lives and He will get very personal with us if we are willing to trust Him.

Psalms 73:28 But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works.


5 comments:

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Thank-you for these encouraging words. It is indeed good to draw close to God.
Blessings,Ruth

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I have found this to be SO TRUE in my life. Love the picture, too. Great truck. My hubby used to have a similar one.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I am longing for some personal "Father-Daughter" time. I'm going to pray about that. Thank you for that reminder.

Montanagirl said...

I think that is sooo true. Thank you for another great post.

Tina said...

Thank you for such a wonderful, encouraging reminder. God truly uses you as an encouragement to others (me included!). :)
Thank you.