Saturday, January 16, 2010

Polar Bear Attack

Did the title conjure up images a little less pleasant? I think our mind can do that with life as well. We can think something will be worse than it really is. We can anticipate trouble when it is not in the making. We can see the worse in someone when we should have looked for the best.

Let God give us a better perspective. Actively resist the temptation to give in to negative thoughts and ideas. Do not allow emotional responses to rule.

Turn to God and see life through His lens.

4 comments:

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Ooooh, that was a good one!

Montanagirl said...

Cute little guy - and very good advice!

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Connie,God knew that I needed this post today.Thank-you.I have been struggling with my thoughts recently.God is still in control and I know that.Thanks again.
Blessings,Ruth

Tina said...

Precious pictures and such true words shared. (My polar bears grow especially large and fierce in the middle of the night when we can't sleep.) :)
Thank you once again.
In His love,
Tina