Friday, April 13, 2012

Beautiful Blue

Photo by Connie
I never go looking for blue anything. People with blue eyes are drawn to blue much faster than those with brown eyes. I guess most things in my life would be pink, purple, maroon, burgundy, and red; but how boring our lives would be if God had made everything is just one color family.

I have a very color-blind son, color-blind sister (very rare) and many, many nephews who are color-blind. When I am around them I always wish I had a way to show them all the beautiful colors God made.  What is your favorite color?

2 comments:

Eden said...

That is a beautiful shade of blue. The photo is beautifully captured.I Love it.

My favourite colour are green and yellow.

Ruth Hiebert said...

I am with you on all the varying shades of pink to deep burgundy,but I really do love most colours.