Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sunset harvest

This is one of my favorite harvest photos my Mona.

Isn't is just like God to bring serenity and beauty to a very busy day! I think sometimes he just pours quiet and peace into our lives. Sometimes we don't even stop and ask for it. Like the wheat dust rolling across the field He comes to us.

How much we enjoy Him is our choice - we either linger in His presence or get up and return to our daily work without realizing that He came to us.

"They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength ...." Isaiah 40:31

4 comments:

Montanagirl said...

That photo is one of my favorites also. It is serenity and beauty personified isn't it? Nice Post.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That picture is just beautiful. I love your thoughts as well. They are peaceful to this busy mama. Your music fills my soul up, as well. Sometimes, I leave it on while I'm doing my housework. It soothes me.

Michelle (She Looketh Well) said...

Oh to linger longer at His feet. I so love Him and long to "practice His Presence" all day long...to linger with Him all throughout my day, in every task.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!