Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sharing Your Faith

Photo by Connie 

Trying to reach out to people who lack spiritual understanding and refuse to hear? You can only speak the truth as a seed planted and release them to God. You must resist the temptation to try to force them to "get it". Flesh cannot perceive the Spirit. Speak what God gives you to say and move on without regret. Do not allow frustration to settle in your spirit. Instead know that you have obeyed God and that He is in charge.

John 14:17  ... the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.




5 comments:

Parsley said...

Did God give you this post for MY sake? I think at least in part. I needed this. Thank you.

Montanagirl said...

What a lovely thought. I'm behind on commenting - I've been sick with a cold and sore throat for about a week now.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

How true.We cannot make anyone believe,but we can plant the seed.
Blessings,Ruth

Eden said...

Amen to this. And thank you for sharing.

Have a great weekend!

Hugs

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

How did you know I was dealing with this exact thing? I've got a couple people in my life, whom I've spoken the Truth to and I'm just waiting and praying for them to "get it". I know I can't make them, that is the Holy Spirit's job. Just really hoping the make the RIGHT decision.